Careers at the Physio Centres.
The Physio Centres are ranked amongst the very best physiotherapy clinics in Scotland.
Our caring environment at the Physio Centres has evolved over 20 years and we look for the best people we can find. We are committed to your future and have an annual budget for training and a supportive management structure.
MSK physiotherapist role in Edinburgh.
Established in 1992, The Physio Centres have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to join our team of specialist MSK staff located in our Edinburgh city centre clinic on Henderson Row.
The successful candidate should:
- have at least 3 years’ experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy;
- be HCPC and CSP registered;
- excellent manual therapy skills;
- be able to demonstrate good clinical reasoning skills;
- facilitate a full return to work/sports;
- demonstrate a team approach to treatment and in their work ethic;
- strong communication skills are essential.
The Physio Centres has a team of physiotherapists, massage therapists and pilates instructors. We have private clinic rooms and a well-equipped pilates studio. We encourage a hands-on approach using manual therapy in combination with providing an indicated exercise programme for the client. Pilates and / or acupuncture experience would be an advantage. The caseload will include a range of sports injuries and MSK conditions.
Hours are negotiable and will be split through the week Monday – Saturday, including evenings. The candidate should be happy to work flexible working hours.
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact Morag Lunn (email@example.com / 0131 556 1116).