Careers at the Physio Centres.
The Physio Centres are ranked amongst the very best physiotherapy clinics in Scotland.
Our caring environment at the Physio Centres has evolved over 20 years and we look for the best people we can find. We are committed to your future and have an annual budget for training and a supportive management structure.
Current Vacancies in Glasgow
Part-time MSK physiotherapist role in Glasgow City Centre. Immediate start.
Established in 1992, The Physio Centres have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to join our team of specialist MSK staff located in Glasgow city centre clinic opposite Queen Street Station.
The successful candidate should:
- have at least 3 years’ experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy;
- be HCPC and CSP registered
- be able to demonstrate good clinical reasoning skills;
- facilitate a full return to work/sports;
- demonstrate a team approach to treatment and in their work ethic;
- strong communication skills are essential.
The Physio Centres has a team of physiotherapists, massage therapists and pilates instructors. We have private clinic rooms and a well-equipped pilates studio. We encourage a hands-on approach using manual therapy in combination with providing an indicated exercise programme for the client. Pilates and acupuncture experience would be an advantage. The caseload will include a range of sports injuries and MSK conditions.
Hours will be part-time and are negotiable. The candidate should be happy to work flexible working hours.
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact Gill Du Toit (email@example.com / 0141 332 1116).
Reception Administrator role for city centre location in Glasgow. Immediate start.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist Administrator to join our busy city centre Physiotherapy Practice.
The Clinic is open Monday to Friday and Saturday morning, with extended opening Monday to Thursday, therefore a degree of flexibility will be required.
The role will be on permanent basis. Minimum hours will be 24 per week at £8.00 Per hour. Job sharing may be considered.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Front desk involving tasks such as welcoming patients, making and receiving phone calls, booking appointments and compiling data as requested
- duties such as scanning, filing and other ad hoc reception tasks as required.
- managing clinic diaries
- taking payments
- managing block bookings
- maintaining rotas
- internal and external communications
- problem resolution
- compiling reports including medical insurance information
- chasing debtors
- stock inventory
- ordering and maintaining stock levels
- supplier management
- daily financial reconciliation
- cash handling and recording
- Work within a close-knit team and prepare efficient handovers for following shift/ day
- Any other tasks as required by Office Manager and General Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team in a fantastic City Centre location.
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact David Henderson and Norma Leaman firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com