Quick and effective advice which beats google hands-down.
If you are not sure what your problem is or whether Physiotherapy, Massage or one of our other Health Therapies will help, we will tell you what your body says. Book a quick 15-minute assessment and come along during your lunch break; in between meetings or while you’re grabbing a few minutes for yourself and get speedy, effective advice. A great way to get a professional, accurate and immediate opinion of the problems you’re facing and how best to treat it. This clinic is really popular with everyone from busy professionals to stressed-out mums and dads. Also an ideal way to dip your toe in the water of physiotherapy if you’re new to it, it really is the perfect, all-round starter solution.
Great reasons to choose our 15-minute Assessment
- It’s the perfect way to get a professional opinion of your problem where you can ask the questions you've been burning to ask.
- It allows you to meet the therapists who will be looking after you during your treatment programme.
- You can book your Consultation morning, daytime, evening and weekend, 6 days a week.
Typical injuries we come across in our 15-minute drop-in Clinic:
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Running and sports related injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Postural issues
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our 15-minute drop-in clinic allows you to get a professional opinion of your problem, together with a plan of action to get you on the right track. Our therapists will listen to you and will give you the best advice and help you to find the best way forward. This will not only allow you to start on your road to recovery, it’ll also give you peace of mind, knowing that you’re in the hands of a professional. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help get you pain free in the best possible way, in the shortest time possible.
How it works:
- Phone us or email us to arrange your 15-minute assessment.
- Come along and meet the therapists who will be treating you.
- Our physiotherapist will briefly assess and advise you of the best course of treatment, whether that’s hands-on physiotherapy, massage or exercise.
- You’ll get information about your pain or injury and you’ll be given advice on what you can do to relieve your pain or discomfort prior to your first appointment.
- You’ll be able to book your full assessment and first treatment session while you’re here.
Work with a professional therapist
You can read all about the personal journeys our therapists took to becoming specialists in their field below. In a nutshell, our dedicated team of therapists are trained and specialised in the treatment of all sorts of pain and injury and have extensive experience in getting you back to living the life you want to live as quickly as possible.
In short, we therapists really “get” your pain problems and the impact of that pain on your life. We work closely with our other specialists and will take a holistic view of your problem to provide the right solution for you.
The way we treat you
During your visit, you’ll get to meet one of our physios who will listen to you to understand your pain or problem. We’ll provide you with information about your particular issue that will help you better understand it, and give you advice on what you can do to help. Your therapist will then provide you with an overview of the treatment that would best resolve your problem and how long it is likely to take. Once this initial assessment is over, you’ll have the chance to book a full session with a therapist; but of course, you’re under no obligation or pressure to do so.
Book your Appointment
Find out more about our 15-minute Clinic, how it works and what will happen during your visit. Your 15 minute assessment costs only £10 and if you book a full followup assessment when you come, we'll deduct the cost of your 15 minute assessment off your first treatment. Just use the form below and ask for a call back right now. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.