The post holder will provide physiotherapy assessment to adults and older people in their home and living settings.
The role includes:
- Management and treatment of a defined caseload of Physiotherapy cases as an autonomous practitioner, evidencing problem solving and clinical reasoning skills.
- Hands on treatment of MSK and neurological conditions, appropriate equipment provision and rehabilitation to maintain and improve physical conditioning.
- Provide advice, education and assistance to both patient and carers as appropriate.
Our company is committed to your long-term future and will mentor you to enhance your skills to grow you professionally.
The successful candidate should:
- have musculoskeletal experience and confident manual therapy skills;
- experience and training in neurological treatments;
- be HCPC registered;
- be able to demonstrate good clinical reasoning skills;
- demonstrate a team approach to treatment and in their work ethic;
- excellent communication with patient, their relatives and carers while maintaining links with other members of the team;
- have a desire to undertake ongoing training and learn new skills;
- be active in promoting the business;
- be flexible in your working hours.
The post holder must have a means of transport to deliver the services.
In return we will offer:
- Mentoring, clinical support and guidance
- In-service training programme
Hours are negotiable and will be split through the week Monday – Saturday, including evenings. The candidate must be happy to work flexible working hours.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, be able to attend a face to face interview and have registration to practice with the HCPC and appropriate insurances.
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).