Saturday & Evenings contractor post
Do you want to learn, grown and develop your manual therapy skills in a supportive environment?
Our company is committed to your long-term future and will mentor you to enhance your skills to grow you professionally. This is a part time post with the potential to grow in hours.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated therapist to join our team of specialist MSK team (physios and massage therapists) located in the city centre of Edinburgh.
The successful candidate should:
- have musculoskeletal experience and confident manual therapy skills;
- be HCPC registered;
- be able to demonstrate good clinical reasoning skills;
- demonstrate a team approach to treatment and in their work ethic;
- possess strong communication skills;
- have a desire to undertake ongoing training and learn new skills;
- be active in promoting the business;
- be flexible in your working hours.
In return we will offer you:
- Mentoring, clinical support and guidance
- In-service training programme
- Motivating workplace environment
The Physio Centre has been open for 26 years and is known for excellent manual therapy care. We are seeking a therapist with a hands-on treatment approach. We are seeking a therapist with a hands-on approach. Knowledge of workplace assessments, acupuncture skills and experience in private practice would be an advantage. Your caseload will include a range of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
Hours are negotiable. The candidate must be happy to work flexible working hours to meet patient demands.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, be able to attend a face to face interview and have registration to practice with the HCPC.
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.