Our company is committed to your long-term future and will mentor you to enhance your skills to grow you professionally.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Manual Therapist to join our team of specialists (Physios and Massage Therapists) located in the city centre of Edinburgh.
The successful candidate should:
- have musculoskeletal experience and confident manual therapy skills;
- be GOsC registered;
- be able to demonstrate good clinical reasoning skills;
- demonstrate a team approach to treatment and in their work ethic;
- possess strong communication skills;
- have a desire to undertake ongoing training and learn new skills;
- be active in promoting the business;
- be flexible in your working hours.
In return we will offer you:
- Mentoring, clinical support and guidance
- In-service training programme
- Motivating workplace environment
We are seeking a therapist with a hands-on approach. Advanced knowledge of Manual Therapy and experience in private practice would be an advantage. Your caseload will include a range of injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
Hours are negotiable and will be split through the week Monday – Saturday, including evenings. The candidate must be happy to work flexible working hours.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, be able to attend a face to face interview and have registration with the General Osteopathic Council along with all appropriate insurances.
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact Nicki Thomson (email@example.com).