Take control of your head and face pain now
Head and face pain can dramatically affect your life. It may be that you’ve done the rounds of painkillers and alternative therapies and are still seeking relief? It could be that you have headaches, migraines or jaw pain from grinding and clenching your teeth? You may also have tension around your shoulder and neck? Perhaps you are suffering from Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ), burning, tingling numbness or pain? No matter whether you’re suffering pain when sitting at your desk at work, or regular headaches or migraines, if you’re suffering right now, it’s time to take a new approach.
Great reasons to choose us
- We have therapists who are experienced in treating head and face pain.
- Your therapist will carry out a full and thorough assessment of your unique head and face pain to identify the right solution for you – whether it’s physio treatment alone, or in combination with massage, pilates or yoga.
- We have a company-wide training strategy to keep our chartered therapists up to date with the latest research and developments in the field.
Typical head and face injuries we treat
Here’s an idea of some of the conditions we treat:
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our head and face pain specialists will give you a thorough physical check-up and will provide the right treatment to get to the root of your head and face pain. We will work with you to improve your posture and restore your movement and we’ll help you to create better efficiency in your body for every-day activities or sports. You’ll get all the answers you need to reassure you about your head and face pain alongside accurate, professional advice. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help to get you pain free in the best possible way and in the shortest time possible.
We do this by:
- Carry out a postural assessment
- Make a thorough and accurate diagnosis
- Undertake a functional assessment which will look at specific events or actions that affect your problem
- Recommend treatment that addresses your underlying problem and help prevent future reoccurrence
Work with a head and face therapist
Just look below to read all about the personal journeys our therapists took. In a nutshell, they are experienced in the treatment of head and face pain and will help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
In short, we really “get” head and face pain and the impact it has on your life. We will take a truly global view of your problem to provide you with the very best solution.
The way we treat you
We’ll accurately assess your head and face pain to help pinpoint the cause of your problem. We’ll provide soft tissue techniques to relieve the tight areas as well as carrying out joint mobilisations to your improve flexibility. The work we do will promote your tissue healing and improve blood flow around your body. We'll work with you to free you of your debilitating pain as quickly and as effectively as we possibly can.
Book your appointment
To make your appointment with one of our physiotherapists, just call us on 0131 556 1116 for Edinburgh or 0141 332 6000 for Glasgow, or use the form below.
Find out what will happen during your first visit and how much it costs. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.