Take control of your leg pain now
Leg pain can dramatically affect your life. It may be that you’ve done the rounds of painkillers and alternative therapies and are still seeking relief? It could be that you suffer shin pain, pain when walking or when running? Or you may have sore feet in the morning, bunions or flat feet (over pronater)? Either way, if you’re in pain it’s time to take a new approach.
Great reasons to choose our leg, ankle and foot Clinic
- We have therapists who specialise in treating leg, ankle and foot pain problems, day in and day out.
- We will carry out a full and thorough assessment of your unique leg, ankle or foot pain to identify the right solution for you – whether it’s physio treatment alone, or in combination with massage, pilates, yoga and a biomechanics assessment.
- We have a company wide training strategy to keep our specialist therapists up to date with the latest research and developments in the field.
Typical leg, ankle or foot injuries we treat
Here’s an idea of some of the conditions we’re most commonly asked to treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Shin Splints
- Ankle sprain
- Calf tear
- Dupuytrens contracture foot
- Hammer toes
- Flat feet
- High arches
- Over pronating feet
- Hamstring tear
- Quads tear/cork thigh
- Adductor strains
- Knee pain
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our leg, ankle and foot pain specialists will give you a thorough physical check-up and will provide the right treatment to get to the root of your leg, ankle or foot problem. You’ll get all the answers you need to reassure you about your pain alongside accurate, professional treatment advice. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help get you pain free in the best possible way and in the shortest time possible.
We do this by:
- Carrying out a full walking/running assessment
- Getting our orthotist (where necessary) to carry out video and pressure plate analysis
- Working to release tight joints and soft tissue around the affected area
- Providing you with a range of exercises to assist in the self-management of your pain or injury
Work with a leg, ankle and foot specialist
You can read all about the personal journeys our therapists took to becoming specialist leg, ankle or foot pain physios below. In a nutshell, our dedicated therapists are trained and specialised in the treatment of leg, ankle or foot pain and have extensive experience in getting you back to living the life you want to live as quickly as possible.
In short, we really “get” these problems and the impact the resulting pain has on your life. We work closely with our biomechanics specialist and will take a truly global view of your leg, ankle or foot pain issues to provide you with the very best solution.
The way we treat you
We’ll accurately assess your leg, ankle or foot pain to help pinpoint the cause of your problem. We’ll provide soft tissue techniques to relieve the tight areas as well as carrying out joint mobilisations to improve flexibility. We can also provide customised orthoses to provide support for your foot (or feet) in order to encourage mobility in other areas. The work we do will promote tissue healing to have you free you of your debilitating pain as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Book your Appointment
To make your appointment with our Leg specialist,just call us on 0131 556 1116 for Edinburgh or 0141 332 6000 for Glasgow, or use the form below.
Find out what will happen during your first visit and how much it costs. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.