Take control of your shoulder pain now
Shoulder pain can dramatically affect your life. It may be that you’ve done the rounds of painkillers and alternative therapies and are still seeking relief? It could be that you have pain or stiffness around the shoulder area or when you move your shoulder? Or you may have a restricted range of motion or poor posture? Perhaps you have suffered a sporting injury or a trauma to the shoulder; or maybe you have a previous or recurring niggle? Either way, if you’re stiff and in pain it’s time to take a new approach.
Great reasons to choose our Shoulder Clinic
- We have therapists who treat shoulder pain problems, day in and day out.
- Your therapist will carry out a full and thorough assessment of your unique shoulder pain problem to identify the right solution for you – whether it’s physio treatment alone, or in combination with massage, pilates, yoga and a biomechanics assessment.
- We have a company wide training strategy to keep our therapists up to date with the latest research and developments in the field.
Typical Shoulder injuries we treat
Here’s an idea of some of the conditions we’re most commonly asked to treat:
- Rotator Cuff
- Impingement syndrome
- Frozen shoulder
- Ac joint
- Fracture collar bone
- Anterior dislocation
- SLAP lesion or hills sachs lesion
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our shoulder pain therapists will give you a thorough physical check-up and will provide the right treatment to get to the root of your shoulder pain problem. We will work with you to improve flexibility and posture and to give you confidence to move safely again. You’ll get all the answers you need to reassure you about your shoulder pain alongside accurate, professional advice. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help get you pain free in the best possible way and in the shortest time possible.
We do this by:
- Carrying out a postural assessment
- Making a functional assessment which will look at specific movements that affect your problem
- Making a thorough and accurate diagnosis
- Recommending treatment that addresses the underlying problem and helps prevent future reoccurrence
Work with a shoulder specialist
You can read all about the personal journeys our therapists took to becoming shoulder pain physios below. In a nutshell, our dedicated therapists are trained and in the treatment of shoulder pain and have extensive experience in getting you back to living the life you want to live as quickly as possible.
In short, we really “get” shoulder pain problems and the impact of shoulder pain on your life. We work closely with our biomechanics therapist and will take a truly global view of your shoulder pain issues to provide the very best solution.
The way we treat you
We’ll accurately assess your shoulder pain to help pinpoint the cause of your problem. We’ll provide soft tissue techniques to relieve the tight areas as well as carrying out joint mobilisations to improve flexibility. The work we do will promote tissue healing and improve blood flow around the body. Our goal is to free you of your debilitating pain as quickly and as effectively as we possibly can.
Book your Appointment
To make your appointment with one of our physiotherapists, just call us on 0131 556 1116 for Edinburgh or 0141 332 6000 for Glasgow, or use the form below.
Find out what will happen during your first visit and how much it costs. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.