Take control of your abdominal pain now
Abdominal pain can dramatically affect your life. It may be that you’ve done the rounds of painkillers and alternative therapies and are still seeking relief? It could be that you are suffering pain after abdominal surgery? Perhaps you have digestive issues such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or Crohn’s Disease? Even chronic low back pain, leg pain or breathing issues can be a sign of abdominal issues. If you are suffering from ongoing, undiagnosed pain or abdominal discomfort right now, it’s time to take a new approach.
Great reasons to choose us
- We have therapists who are experienced in treating abdominal pain.
- Your therapist will carry out a full and thorough assessment of your unique abdominal pain to identify the right solution for you – whether it’s physio treatment alone, or a combination of physio and other solutions such as massage.
- We have a company wide training strategy to keep our therapists up to date with the latest research and developments in the field.
Typical abdominal injuries we treat
Here’s an idea of some of the conditions we’re most commonly asked to treat:
Pain Related to
- Post-operative Scar Tissue
- Post-infection Scar Tissue
- Autonomic Mechanisms
- Seatbelt Injuries
- Abdominal Sports Injuries
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our therapists will carry out a full evaluation of your muscles, joints and nerves before suggesting the right treatment to resolve your abdominal pain. We will work with you to reduce pain and adhesions after abdominal surgery and will identify issues in other areas of your body that may be making your symptoms worse. We’ll work to improve the mobility of scar tissue and adhesions from overuse or surgery.
By working with us, you’ll get all the answers you need to reassure you about your abdominal pain alongside accurate, professional advice. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help to get you pain free in the best possible way and in the shortest time possible.
We do this by:
- Carrying out a full body evaluation
- Making a thorough and accurate diagnosis
- Undertaking a functional assessment which will look at specific events or actions that affect your problem
- Recommending treatment that addresses your underlying problem and helps prevent recurrence
Working with us
Just look below to read all about the personal journeys our therapists took.
In short, we really “get” abdominal pain and the impact it has on your life. We work closely with massage therapist, pilates and yoga therapists and take a truly global view of your problem to provide you with the very best solution.
The way we treat you
We’ll accurately assess you to help pinpoint the cause of your problem. The work we do will identify the cause of your abdominal pain as well as treating it in the most efficient way. In a nutshell, we’ll free you of your debilitating pain as quickly and as effectively as we possibly can.
Book your appointment
To make your appointment with our Abdominal specialist,just call us on 0131 556 1116 for Edinburgh or 0141 332 6000 for Glasgow, or use the form below.
Find out what will happen during your first visit and how much it costs. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.