Take control of your ankle and foot pain now
Ankle and foot pain can dramatically affect your life. It may be that you’ve done the rounds of painkillers and alternative therapies and are still seeking relief? It could be that you suffer shin pain, pain when walking or when running? Or you may have sore feet in the morning, bunions or flat feet (over pronater)? Either way, if you’re in pain it’s time to take a new approach.
Great reasons to choose us
- We have Chartered Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists with experience in treating ankle and foot pain problems.
- Your therapist will carry out a full and thorough assessment of your unique leg, ankle or foot pain to identify the right solution for you – whether it’s physio treatment alone, or in combination with massage, pilates or yoga.
- We have a company-wide training strategy to keep our therapists on top of their game.
Typical leg, ankle or foot injuries we treat
Here’s an idea of some of the conditions wee most commonly treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Shin Splints
- Ankle sprain
- Calf tear
- Dupuytrens contracture foot
- Hammer toes
- Flat feet
- High arches
- Over pronating feet
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our therapists will give you a thorough physical check-up and will provide the right treatment to get to the root of your ankle or foot problem. You’ll get all the answers you need to reassure you about your pain alongside accurate, professional treatment advice. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help get you pain free in the best possible way and in the shortest time possible.
We do this by:
- Carrying out a full walking/running assessment
- Working to release tight joints and soft tissue around the affected area
- Providing you with a range of exercises to assist in the self-management of your pain or injury
Working with us
You can read all about the personal journeys our therapists took below. In a nutshell, our dedicated therapists are experienced in the treatment of ankle and foot pain and in getting you back to living the life you want to live as quickly as possible.
In short, we really “get” these problems and the impact the resulting pain has on your life.
The way we treat you
We’ll accurately assess your ankle and foot to help pinpoint the cause of your problem. We’ll provide soft tissue massage to relieve the tight areas as well as carrying out joint mobilisations to improve flexibility. The work we do will promote tissue healing and will have you free you of your debilitating pain as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Book your Appointment
To make your appointment, just call us on 0131 556 1116 or use the form below.
Find out what will happen during your first visit and how much it costs. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.