Take control of your neck pain now
Neck pain can dramatically affect your life. It may be that you’ve done the rounds of painkillers and alternative therapies and are still seeking relief? It could be that you have constant pain, tension or stiffness around your shoulder or head? Perhaps you are suffering from burning, tingling numbness or pain? No matter whether you’re suffering pain when sitting at your desk at work, washing your hair or generally in your life, if you’re suffering right now, it’s time to take a new approach.
Great reasons to choose us
- We have therapists who treat neck pain, day in and day out.
- Your therapist will carry out a full and thorough assessment of your unique neck pain to identify the right solution for you – whether it’s physio treatment alone, or in combination with massage, pilates or yoga.
- We have a company wide training strategy to keep our chartered therapists up to date with the latest research and developments in the field.
Typical neck problems we treat
Here’s an idea of some of the conditions we treat:
- Stiff neck
- Cervical spondylosis
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Neck Injury or sprain
- Disc bulge
- Nerve pain
- Acute wry neck
The key to finding the right solution
If you’re on the lookout for a professional who will help get you pain free as quickly as possible, you’re in the right place. Our physiotherapists will give you a thorough physical check-up and will provide the right treatment to get to the root of your neck pain. We will work with you to improve your posture and restore your movement. We’ll help you to create better efficiency in your body for every-day activities or sports. You’ll get all the answers you need to reassure you about your neck pain alongside accurate, professional advice. In short, at the Physio Centres, we’re here to help to get you pain free in the best possible way and in the shortest time possible.
We do this by:
- Carry out a postural assessment
- Make a thorough and accurate diagnosis
- Undertake a functional assessment which will look at specific events or actions that affect your problem
- Recommend treatment that addresses your underlying problem and help prevent future reoccurrence
Work with a therapist
Just look below to read all about the personal journeys our therapists have taken. In a nutshell, they are trained in the treatment of neck pain and have extensive experience in getting you back to normal as quickly as possible.
In short, we really “get” neck pain and the impact it has on your life.
The way we treat you
We’ll accurately assess your neck pain to help pinpoint the cause of your problem. We’ll provide soft tissue massage to relieve the tight areas as well as carrying out joint mobilisations to your improve flexibility. The work we do will promote your tissue healing and improve blood flow around your body. In a nutshell, we’ll free you of your debilitating pain as quickly and as effectively as we possibly can.
Book your Appointment
To make your appointment with one of our physiotherapists, just call us on 0131 556 1116 or use the form below.
Find out what will happen during your first visit and how much it costs. There’s no need to spend another day in pain; help is available, right here, right now.